Small Business Tax

Section 179 vehicles should be a key part of your small business tax deduction strategies. Can Section 179 property fit in with your business tax strategies?

Let Business Management Daily help you get each and every rental property depreciation credit and business tax deduction you’re entitled to.

Page 248 of 312« First...102030...247248249...260270280...Last »
The home-sale gain exclusion is probably the largest single federal income tax break for individuals. If you qualify, you can pocket up to a half million dollars of tax-free profit from the sale of your home with no strings attached.
Is your daughter or son marrying soon? You’ll probably lose a tax exemption when your child marches down the aisle, but that doesn’t mean the happy couple has to suffer, tax-wise.
Incorporating in Delaware has no impact on federal income taxation.
Beware contributing to your IRA after you claim it as a deduction.
Can beneficiaries of an estate exercise inherited stock options?
Can you deduct future organ donation as a current charitable donation?
It appears that high gasoline prices will be with us for some time, so don’t be shy about adding fuel fees to your prices.
Taxing online gambling is a tricky proposition
To figure what portion of a lump-sum distribution qualifies for the capital gains break, multiply the taxable amount by this amount: The number of months of pre-1974 plan participation divided by the total number of months of plan participation. (Any portion of a calendar year before 1974 counts as a full 12 months. Any part of a month of participation after 1973 counts as one full month.)
Much of the media attention on the new tax legislation passed by Congress focused on extending the tax breaks on capital gains and dividends.
Page 248 of 312« First...102030...247248249...260270280...Last »