How to Really Integrate Your iPad Into Your Workday
The iPad, once maligned as “just a big iPod,” has proven itself to be far more than something to tap on when you want to retrieve your email or surf the web without leaving the comfort of the couch. The iPad’s all grown up and can function as a practical business tool.
Not sure how? Join us Wednesday, October 1, for How to Really Integrate Your iPad Into Your Workday as Christopher Breen, Senior Editor of Macworld, explores the many business uses and opportunities the iPad offers.
This fast-paced 75-minute webinar will give you take-aways (iPromise) that you can put into practice right away.
- How to more efficiently interact with your iPad’s input controls and interface
- The most appropriate techniques and tools for moving data on and off the iPad—both locally and remotely—as well as remotely controlling your computer via the iPad
- Tips and techniques for keeping your data safe and out of the hands of the bad guys
- The best apps for business use
- How to organize your data and apps
- How to create and distribute a core set of apps for your business group
- Plus all the tips and tricks
Three common mistakes you'll learn and how to correct them:
- That the iPad is little more than an overblown iPod. It can be a serious business tool in the right hands
- That the iPad needs to be within easy reach of a computer to move data on and off of it. The cloud offers iPad users vast opportunities
- That the iPad is not an appropriate tool for accessing the office via secure connections or company Microsoft Exchange
The world has gone mobile. Business people want portable (yet powerful) mobile solutions. The iPad can provide that solution — when configured and used properly. Let industry expert Christopher Breen show you how on October 1.
Have you been unnecessarily lugging around a heavy laptop when an iPad might do? Join us for How to Really Integrate Your iPad Into Your Workday and your iPad may just become your new BFF. Discover how you can get the most out of this business tool!
Carolyn Frazier, Editor
Office Technology Today
P.S. Registration Bonus Gift: Webinar attendees will receive a month of members-only access to the Office Technology Today Answer Center. This business software training website provides helpful solutions to your Microsoft® Office® challenges with training videos… executive summaries… a "Help Desk" Q&A… and much more.
P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If How to Really Integrate Your iPad Into Your Workday fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition—no hassles, no questions asked. Your 30-day trial is yours to keep.
|Wednesday, October 1
1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
Video Recording: $197
Webinar & Video Recording: $297
Since this is a webinar, you and your entire staff can attend in the comfort of your office or conference room for one low price! You may include as many people as you wish while listening on a single phone line or computer. Contact us for multi-site discounts.
About Your Speaker:
Christopher Breen has been writing about Apple and its technology since the latter days of the Reagan administration for such publications as MacWEEK, MacUser and Macworld. He currently pens Macworld's popular Mac 911 tips and troubleshooting column as well as Mac 101, a guide for the new Mac user. He’s additionally the author of several books from Peachpit Press, including The iPhone Pocket Guide and The iPod Touch Pocket Guide. He’s also produced a number of video training titles for Lynda.com, including iPad Tips and Tricks, Mac OS X Mountain Lion Essential Training, Getting Started with iCloud, Mac OS X Mavericks New Features, and Screencasting for the Mac. When not engaged in journalistic endeavors, he's a professional musician in the San Francisco Bay Area.
You'll receive a month of members-only access to the Office Technology Today Answer Center. This business software training website provides helpful solutions to your Microsoft® Office® challenges with training videos… informative Executive Summaries on specific Office programs… a "Help Desk" for your office tech questions… and much more. So that you continue to benefit from the Answer Center, we'll continue your members-only access for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" — your choice.