Have you been tasked with creating your company’s electronic newsletter? Do you know how to create a newsletter that gets opened and keeps your readers engaged?
Effective newsletters take a little thought and effort, but the results are worth it! This educational webinar will provide you with valuable information on creating successful e-newsletters for your organization that inform and engage participants.
Join us Feb. 20 for 7 Strategies for Creating E-Newsletters That Get Results and you’ll learn all the nuts and bolts, including:
- The anatomy of an effective e-newsletter. From a catchy subject line to dynamic content, building an informative and interesting newsletter can be a challenging task. The first strategy outlines the elements necessary to create an e-newsletter that people will actually open.
- E-newsletter content creation. A successful e-newsletter includes informative and interesting content that encourages readers to learn more about the company, purchase products/services, and engage with the company online and in person. We’ll explain the types of content to consider for an e-newsletter, as well as guidelines on the length and subject matter.
- E-newsletter design elements. Whether your newsletter is a simple text email or a more complex format, such as HTML, the design and layout needs to be eye-catching and, more importantly, readable. This section will explain some design options for e-newsletters.
- Distribution channels for e-newsletters. There are a variety of avenues for disseminating newsletters to your readers – from sending a plain text email to utilizing online platforms (such as MailChimp or Constant Contact). We will highlight popular and easy-to-use methods for sending out e-newsletters, as well as the benefits and drawbacks of each.
- Email aggregators. A newsletter is completely useless if nobody’s going to read it. You'll discover effective ways to collect viable emails and build a captive readership.
- The ROI of e-newsletters. Any business or organization can benefit from sending out an e-newsletter, but it has benefits for the creator, too. This section will discuss some of these benefits and why they’re important to organizations and professionals.
- Make your e-newsletter a must-read. There’s no sure-fire recipe for the perfect e-newsletter. Sometimes getting people to read is a matter of trial and error. This section will give participants some insights on how to gauge the effectiveness and readability of their e-newsletter, including soliciting reader feedback, seeking professional advice, or surveying subscribers.
We’ll wrap up 7 Strategies for Creating E-Newsletters That Get Results by sharing some of the common e-newsletter mistakes companies make. Sending out a newsletter on the weekend or, worse yet, a holiday is like asking for it to go straight to the trash.
People spend a lot of time and energy working on their e-newsletters only to have them end up in recipients’ trash or spam folders. Find out some common e-newsletter mistakes and how to avoid them.
Mary Ellen Slayter
Editor, Administrative Professional Today
P.S. Added Bonus Gift: The first 50 registrants for 7 Strategies for Creating E-Newsletters That Get Results will receive Julie Perrine’s book, The Innovative Admin. If you want to be the admin every executive wants by his or her side and other administrative professionals look up to, The Innovative Admin is for you! This must-have book for admins helps you learn how to embrace innovative thinking that makes you invaluable to your boss, your co-workers and your company. It's a $19.95 value, yours with our compliments.
P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If 7 Strategies for Creating E-Newsletters That Get Results fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition—no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials and bonus gift are yours to keep.
Date: Thursday, Feb. 20
Time: 1 to 2:15 p.m. ET
Early Registration Bonus:
The first 50 registrants for 7 Strategies for Creating E-Newsletters That Get Results will receive Julie Perrine’s book, The Innovative Admin. If you want to be the admin every executive wants by his or her side and other administrative professionals look up to, The Innovative Admin is for you! This must-have book for admins helps you learn how to embrace innovative thinking that makes you invaluable to your boss, your co-workers and your company. It's a $19.95 value, yours with our compliments.
About Your Speaker:
Julie Perrine is an administrative expert, trainer, and all around procedures pro. Her upbeat, straight-forward, step-by-step approach to handling the opportunities and challenges facing administrative professionals gives her audiences proactive strategies for developing a plan, creating forward motion, and achieving great results. With more than 20 years of experience in the administrative profession spanning several industries, she has mastered the process of taking big goals or projects and breaking them down into achievable action plans that work. Julie is the founder and CEO of All Things Admin, a company dedicated to developing innovative products, training, and resources for administrative professionals worldwide. She is also the creator and author of “The Innovative Admin: Unleash the Power of Innovation In Your Administrative Career”, several e-books, and numerous training programs.
Who Should Attend:
- Administrative professionals
- HR professionals
- Supervisors and managers
- Office managers
- Business owners
Since this is a webinar, you and your entire staff can attend in the comfort of your office or conference room for one low price! You may include as many people as you wish while listening on a single phone line.
Multimedia CD & Download: $197
Webinar, Multimedia CD & Download: $297
Unlimited number of participants at one site. Contact us for multi-site discounts.
Can't attend the webinar? We'll reserve a recording in your name.
How do webinars work?
We promise you'll be satisfied.
This event is certified for credit hours toward the American Society of Administrative Professionals’ (ASAP) Professional Administrative Certificate of Excellence (PACE). For more information, visit www.asaporg.com.