What separates a rookie from a pro?
Rookies learn by trial and error. Pros have an actionable plan about what to say and how to act.
Whether you’ve been in a leadership role for a while ... are new to it ... or have it as one of your career goals, you know that one of the biggest challenges all leaders face is to be taken seriously.
To help you become a better leader, Business Management Daily has teamed up with training consultant Fred Kniggendorf, Ph.D., to present How to Talk and Look Like a Leader.
It’s no accident that politicians devote a lot of energy to maintaining a positive public image so they’re not treated dismissively by their colleagues or constituents. They’re coached on how to communicate effectively, how to respond in certain situations, and how to appear confident and assertive.
Join us October 31 for this unique, interactive event and learn the three A’s of looking and acting like a leader: articulation, appearance and assertiveness. In 75 fast-paced minutes, you’ll learn:
- How to build a bank account of trust and why this is critical to team morale
- 2 things you can do to demonstrate loyalty to your team—and your organization
- Simple tips for developing an agenda so you—and your team—will stop dreading meetings
- Vocabulary tips: surprising sources of “leader-speak”
- What you need to do to make your workspace look more “presidential”
- “Executive posture”—a simple technique to lend more authority to your voice
- How to use “back-channel communication” to show you’re listening to people
- 3 reasons for workplace negativity and what you can do to overcome them
- What to say—and not to say—when you have to communicate bad news
- How to determine and communicate your expectations to others
- When and how to say “No” when you have to
- What you can and can’t manage: The critical difference between actions and attitudes
- How you can use questions to manage an interaction with someone and why this works
- How to raise your team’s visibility within your organization
- Is negativity sabotaging your leadership style?
You can also pose your leadership question directly to Fred Kniggendorf. And because this is a webinar, there is NO LIMIT to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
Join us October 31 and learn how to look and act like a leader.
Phillip Ash, President and Publisher
P.S. Registration Bonus. The first 50 people who sign up for How to Talk and Look Like a Leader will receive The Truth About Leadership. This insightful Special Report identifies the seven pillars of successful leadership—and provides step-by-step advice on how to attain them. This PDF download is a $39.95 value, yours free … IF you act now.
P.P.S. Guarantee: Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If you decide that How to Talk and Look Like a Leader isn’t all we’ve promised and more, we will refund 100% of your tuition. No questions asked—and your course materials and registration bonus are yours to keep.
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 31
Time: 1 to 2:15 p.m. ET
Early Registration Bonus:
The first 50 people who sign up for How to Talk and Look Like a Leader will receive The Truth About Leadership. This insightful Special Report identifies the seven pillars of successful leadership—and provides step-by-step advice on how to attain them. This PDF download is a $39.95 value, yours free … IF you act now.
About Your Speaker:
Fred Kniggendorf, Ph.D., is a training and adult education consultant. He has more than 30 years’ experience in business and manufacturing, primarily in the areas of management, customer service, training, and business writing with U.S. Steel, the American Management Association, and, most recently, as president of Gravyloaf, L.L.C. He is a sought-after speaker at conferences and on-site corporate training courses, and has travelled extensively throughout the United States and abroad facilitating training courses for a wide variety of clients.
Who Should Attend:
- HR professionals
- Supervisors and managers
- Office managers
- Business owners
Since this is a webinar, you and your entire staff can attend in the comfort of your office or conference room for one low price! You may include as many people as you wish while listening on a single phone line.
Unlimited number of participants at one site. Contact us for multi-site discounts.
Event only: $197
CD only: $197
Event + CD: $297
Can't attend the event? We'll reserve a CD in your name.
How do webinars work?
Your no-risk guarantee...
This event is certified for credit hours toward the American Society of Administrative Professionals’ (ASAP) Professional Administrative Certificate of Excellence (PACE). For more information, visit www.asaporg.com.