Payroll tax audits are increasing at both the state and federal levels. And the IRS has launched what experts are calling “the most significant audit initiative in decades” aimed at fringe benefits, exec comp and payroll taxes.
Are you prepared to receive an audit letter? Do you know what triggers an audit … and how to avoid one in the first place?
Errors by HR and payroll are a leading cause of audits and additional assessments. These days, it’s essential to do a proactive review of your payroll department to catch mistakes … BEFORE the IRS or your state agency does.
Discover the most common areas of exposure and how to “clean up” these areas of concern to ensure compliance with Audit-Proof Your Payroll Department.
What You’ll Learn:
By listening to this recording, you will learn how to do an internal payroll tax audit that will make you aware of any deficiencies or issues prior to an auditing agency reviewing your records! Discover:
- How to determine the scope and potential areas of focus for your audit
- How to identify any areas of concern prior to an external audit or an audit by another group within your company
- Common areas where mistakes or issues can normally be found
- How to calculate your potential exposure
- Where to go to for assistance so you’re not re-creating the wheel
- A step-by-step game plan if you’re ever audited
Just 75 minutes invested now can help save your organization from huge fines or penalties in 2012 — and help you impress top management.
Editorial Director, HR Specialist
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Audit-Proof Your Payroll Department fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid — no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials are yours to keep.