Do you long to be a winner at work – and a hero at home? But ...
The phone rings off the hook, colleagues interrupt, the computer crashes, your boss loses his plane ticket, the school calls to say there’s a problem …
Dear Office Professional,
You know what it’s like to feel “derailed” – careening from crisis to crisis at work and arriving home frazzled, fed up … and late again.
That’s why I’d like to introduce you to Administrative Professional Today. Every issue is jam-packed with ideas you can use right now to make your job easier and your performance stellar.
• Protect your image by avoiding negative phrases (p.1)
Administrative Professional Today is designed specifically for YOU – the hard-working office pro who doesn’t have all day to read or surf to learn the latest tips, trends and techniques. And it’s yours as part of a very special offer:
1) A 50% Discount. Subscribe online and you’ll get 12 monthly issues of Administrative Professional Today for just $48 – half off the price others must pay.
2) Unlimited access to www.Admin-Pro.com. You'll get subscribers-only access to helpful tools like forms ... templates ... checklists ... skills tests and more, plus hundreds of insightful articles – all yours at no additional cost whatsoever as an Administrative Professional Today subscriber.
3) A Special Bonus. Control the Chaos: Become a Star at Work Without Becoming a Stranger at Home makes it easy to leave the office on time. It’s packed with simple-to-use strategies, insightful advice and practical tips to:
• Never miss deadlines or details
• Keep multiple bosses from becoming one big headache
• Make interruptions work for you
• Take care of home emergencies without choosing between your family and your job
With these proven strategies, you’ll no longer work crisis to crisis. You’ll feel better about your work and yourself, and your personal life will get the time and energy it deserves! Regularly $29.95 – it's yours free.
4) A Second Special Bonus, Mastering Business Etiquette & Protocol. What was the most embarrassing blunder you ever made at work?
• Was it putting your foot in your mouth in front of an important guest?
• Mishandling introductions?
• Saying something inappropriate at a meeting?
It’s happened to all of us. Put these humiliating moments behind you with Mastering Business Etiquette & Protocol. You’ll know instantly what to say when greeting important guests, attending meetings, conversing with top executives and handling almost any other situation. Regularly $29.95 – it's yours free.
5) You get an Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee. If your Administrative Professional Today subscription doesn’t meet your needs, write us for a full, 100% refund of every penny you paid. No questions asked – and your issues and your free bonuses are yours to keep.
With best wishes,
Editor, Administrative Professional Today
P.S. Internet special: subscribe through the internet and we'll send you a sixth great gift: 25 Egregious Grammar Errors. This quick-reading list will cue you in on the common written mistakes that make top bosses wince. Banish them from your emails and memos now!
P.S.S. Thousands of successful executive secretaries and administrative assistants already look to Administrative Professional Today for on-target advice for prospering in today's busy offices. You too can rely on Administrative Professional Today to be there like a trusted friend, showing you the right things to do – and the things to avoid. But I need to hear from you first – subscribe today!