|Beyond EFCA: Locking Out Unions in a Pro-Union Environment
Never had to worry about unions before? You do these days.
President Obama and the Democratic Congress are pushing “the most sweeping pro-union legislation in 50 years,” led by the controversial Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA), RESPECT Act and Patriot Employers Act.
Don’t think pro-union forces are giving up because they lost their 60-seat supermajority in the Senate. In fact, they’re looking to pull an “end run” around Congress by pushing their radical changes piece-by-piece through the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
“There is reason to believe that much of what organized labor hopes to accomplish via EFCA will be realized through the rule-making power of the NLRB,” said a recent report by The Nation.
Employers, business owners and HR professionals must prepare NOW for these radical changes. And to help, The HR Specialist is proud to present Beyond EFCA: Locking Out Unions in a Pro-Union Environment.
In this special 75-minute audio recording, one of America’s top labor and employment experts will teach you:
- How vulnerable YOUR organization is to union campaigns
- Big Labor’s newest organizing tactics – and how to counteract them (without violating the NLRA)
- What Obama and the Democratic Congress have promised the unions – and how they plan to follow through
- The current status of EFCA (in plain English!), and where it’s likely to end up
- What other pro-union bills you MUST be prepared for (RESPECT Act, Patriot Employers Act, etc.)
- The 10 early warning signs of union activity in your workplace
- The mistakes your managers are making RIGHT NOW that practically invite a union to step in
- Practical changes to your current HR practices to make employees not even think about wanting a union
The proposals before Congress and the NLRB make organizing infinitely easier. But that’s just the start. They also establish strict new pro-union deadlines for bargaining, mediation and arbitration (with contract terms imposed by a third party)… significantly increase the penalties assessed on employers… and expand the NLRB’s enforcement power.
Crossing your fingers isn’t going to work. If you want to stay union-free, employers must begin now to change their strategies and responses to this great new risk.
Find out how to keep unions at bay… while complying with the latest rules AND keeping your employees happy. Order Beyond EFCA: Locking Out Unions in a Pro-Union Environment TODAY!
Editorial Director, Business Management Daily
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Beyond EFCA fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.
|About the Speaker:
David Rittof is the executive vice president and co-owner of Modern Management, Inc., a Chicago-based employee relations consulting firm. Rittof is an expert in employee relations and is a popular speaker on union issues to employer groups around the country. In his 26 years with the firm, he has successfully assisted numerous organizations in maintaining non-union status, provided preventive management training on the union campaign process and developed action plans for employee morale issues. Rittof also has taught at the University of Illinois and is the co-author of Quality Circles, a textbook used by numerous universities and businesses.
|Who Should Listen:
- HR professionals
- Supervisors and managers
- Business owners