Think the new health care reform law will cure your soaring health premiums?
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce says, “This law is largely about the worthy goal of expanding access to coverage, rather than the pressing imperative of addressing explosive health care costs … several provisions will actually increase health care costs.”
Health premiums have risen 131% in the past decade. The average family-coverage premium rose to $13,375 last year … and is forecast to run as high as $30,803 by 2019. And YOU’LL be paying the lion’s share – $22,500 per family per year on average.
That’s just not sustainable for your organization
On June 17, learn the practical changes to your organization’s health plan that will rein in costs, improve coverage and create a healthier, happier workforce – in an important new webinar called How to Control Your Health Plan Costs.
During this interactive event, Nancy L. Newell, SPHR, a principal at Nth Degree Consulting, shares the lessons she recently taught to a packed room at the Society for Human Resource Management’s conference in Washington.
How to Control Your Health Plan Costs will explain the best tools employers can use to tame the health-cost monster. You’ll learn:
- Cost-saving strategies: Which are most popular … and do they work?
- 75% of health costs are related to lifestyle choices. What’s the correct mix of carrots and sticks to significantly reduce those chronic costs?
- Are you getting the most from your broker – what should you expect?
- Plan design: A 7-step self-check to control costs
- Should you switch from prescription drug co-pays to percentage-based co-insurance? When should you eliminate co-pays?
- Case studies on designing an integrated wellness program
- The secret weapon: 8 steps to teaching employees how to use their benefits (where to seek care, how to negotiate prices with doctors, etc.)
- How to use other tools – marketing, technology, finance, leadership – to pull down health costs.
Health costs have caused serious pain to your bottom line in the past decade, as this Kaiser Family Foundation chart shows:
Your CEO is looking to you to get those costs under control. Use these proven tips, tools and shortcuts when updating your health plan to attain higher ROI on your health insurance dollars. Learn today – and start saving tomorrow.
Editorial Director, HR Specialist
P.S. Two FREE Bonuses. Sign up for How to Control Your Health Plan Costs today, and we’ll send you not one but two FREE bonuses – a Special Report on getting more out of your benefits program PLUS a 3-month subscription to our Compensation & Benefits newsletter. See the sidebar for more information.
P.P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If How to Control Your Health Plan Costs fails to meet your needs we will refund 100% of your tuition – no questions asked. But your course materials and both of your FREE bonus gifts are yours to keep. It’s that simple.