Be honest with yourself: Do you have a love/hate relationship with Excel?
You know the power it wields, but does Excel end up costing you time and stress? Are you spending too much time fixing little mistakes, wrestling with formulas, scrolling back and forth, doing the same things over and over again – while you fall behind on your other projects?
Well, no more! Now you can uncover the tips the pros use to make Excel do the hard work – for you!
There’s a right way to do things and a long way. These Excel power tools, tips and tricks will net you hours of time and banish frustration forever.
The editors of the ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL TODAY newsletter have once again teamed up with master trainer Melissa Esquibel to present this powerful webinar designed to help you hone your skills – no matter which version of Excel you use.
Learn the tricks the pros use to not only create effective workbooks, but work with “inherited” workbooks to unravel their mysteries. You’ll discover:
- Keystroke-saving methods for creating and copying formulas.
- How to create a multi-worksheet workbook with identical worksheets and a summary page with formulas in under 5 minutes!
- How to trace and track formulas work throughout the workbook without straining your eyes, your brain or your patience.
- How to use one of the most powerful functions in Excel: the IF statement.
- AND MORE!
- Workbook/Worksheet Shortcuts
- Formula and Function Tips
- Unraveling an “Inherited” Workbook
Formula Tips & Tricks
- Finding worksheets FAST
- Color coding strategies
- Creating multiple identical worksheets
- Worksheet and workbook templates
Inherited Workbook Tips
- AutoFill formula shortcut
- Absolute cell reference
- Named ranges
- IF Statements
- Formula tool tip
- Functions arguments dialog box
Throughout the presentation, you’ll discover keyboard and mouse shortcuts that will cut your Excel time in half!
- Reveal formulas
- Finding named ranges
- Trace formula precedents and dependents
- Multiple worksheet/workbook views
Still using Excel the same ol’ way you first learned it? Break through and discover some new Excel power tools. Start loving Excel – register for Microsoft Excel Power Tools for Everyone TODAY!
Editor, Administrative Professional Today
P.S. Free Bonus Gift. The first 50 registrants will receive 59 Technology Tips for the Administrative Professional. Discover how to get more out of the programs you already use – from Excel and Outlook to Word and PowerPoint. It’s a $29.95 value, but we’ll send you the download FREE … if you sign up today.
P.P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Microsoft Excel Power Tools for Everyone fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no questions asked. Your course materials and 59 Technology Tips are yours to keep.