Have you avoided Access, Microsoft’s database management application, in favor of Excel? Do you find yourself entering the same data again and again – just so you can use it for multiple purposes? Well, no more. This is your chance to master data management.
There’s an easier way to manage all this data. This is your golden opportunity to put the power of Access to work for you. It’s easier to use than any previous version.
With Access the Power of Access 2007 – the latest On-Demand Video in our Office Tech Series – you can have a database up and running in no time. You’ll discover forms, reports and queries that get you the information you need right now … while staying nimble enough to meet your changing needs.
In this 75-minute video – presented by Certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor Melissa Esquibel – you’ll learn just how easy managing all your data can be. Whether you’re an Access 2007 veteran or a new user, this session will help you get more out of this powerful tool than you ever dreamed you could!
Teaching points include:
- The Access 2007 Interface. Learn tabs, ribbons, buttons, QAT, security and the navigation pane.
- What is a database? We’ll explain flat vs. relational databases, creating relationships, how to look at your data objectively and database objects.
- Getting data into Access. Melissa will review typing data into records, importing vs. linking, importing/linking from Excel, Outlook or other sources, adding fields and tips for using the table interface.
- Fast reports & forms with wizards. This section will have you creating and modifying forms, using forms for more than data entry, creating & modifying reports and adding elements like totals, headers and breaks.
- Basic queries. This last learning tool covers everything about queries.
With Melissa Esquibel’s expert tips and advice, you’ll find out just how easy it is now to manage all that data. We’ll help you become the office productivity expert!
Alice Bumgarner, Editor
Administrative Professional Today
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If you decide that Access the Power of Access isn’t everything we’ve promised and more, we will immediately refund 100% of your purchase price – no hassles, no questions asked.