Your job requires you to stay up-to-date on an alphabet soup of employment laws (FMLA, ADA, FLSA) and government agencies (DOL, EEOC, IRS, OSHA).
Have you ever wished you had a smart, trusted employment lawyer to sort through all that for you? He’d simply sit down and alert you to today’s 10 most important workplace-law risks—and the steps you need to take to stay in compliance … and out of court!
On Feb. 4, you can have that meeting from the comfort of your own office—and with an employment law authority, attorney Pat Stanton, who also is a fabulously entertaining speaker! By listening to our newest webinar, Your 2010 HR Action Plan, you will:
- Learn steps you can take NOW to deal with major legislative and regulatory changes being implemented by the Obama Administration.
- Develop HR solutions designed to keep your organization in compliance and out of the headlines.
- Rethink ‘standard’ HR practices in light of recent judicial developments and legislative actions.
- Make yourself a more meaningful part of the management team by developing proactive approaches to HR risks.
Your HR Action Plan was ranked as the most popular session at the recent Labor & Employment Law Advanced Practices (LEAP) Conference in Washington, D.C. Attendees’ comments included: “Fantastic.” “Funny.” “Excellent ideas to take back and incorporate into my company.” “Great wrap-up.”
Among the topics that Pat will address:
Tackling any problem requires a strategy. Preventing HR lawsuits is no exception. After this seminar, you’ll be able to create your own employment-law “to do” list for 2010. The goal: make your organization lawsuit-free in 2010.
- How to accommodate under the brand-new definition of “disability.”
- Why the I-9 “bull’s eye” is on employers in 2010—and how they can avoid trouble.
- Steps to prepare for increased union activity and new union-friendly rules.
- How to take advantage of the new FMLA regulations while you can.
- Which new workplace laws will pass in 2010—and which won’t.
Editorial Director, HR Specialist
P.S. FREE Bonus! The first 50 people who sign up for Your HR Action Plan will receive The Book of Company Policies. The Book of Company Policies offers expert guidance on what policies you need and how to write them … communicate them … and put them to work. You’ll steer clear of potential legal landmines and help supervisors save time and avoid daily hassles. It’s a $59.95 value – but we’ll send our first 50 registrants a PDF download at no cost or obligation.
P.P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Your HR Action Plan fails to meet your needs, we will immediately refund 100% of your tuition. Your conference materials and The Book of Company Policies are yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.