How do you react when faced with poor-performing or disruptive employees?
Unfortunately, too many managers simply play ostrich, sticking their head in the sand and hoping the situation improves. The result: problems worsen, morale deteriorates and productivity takes a major hit.
Don’t let this happen in your organization! Expert trainer Amy Henderson will teach you and your supervisors a series of practical, real-life tools to handle even the toughest problem employees.
“Amy is quite simply the most extraordinary teacher of business management principles with whom I have dealt in my professional life … She is eloquent, charismatic, wise, and funny.”
– Michael Enright, AVP, JP Morgan/Chase
Discover the essential steps to deal with problem employees quickly, appropriately and effectively. You’ll learn:
- The two types of poor performance – and why it’s important to know the difference.
- The correct steps for “diagnosing” problems before trying to reach a conclusion (avoid “management malpractice”).
- How to avoid a common trap that prevents managers from staying objective.
- Specific words to use in employee coaching meetings – words that focus on the situation, not the person!
- An easy, yet powerful, tool for tracking employee performance (no smart manager can do without this!)
- Four “coaching points” to include in every employee discussion
- How to foster ongoing employee feedback throughout the year (As Amy says “Discussing performance only during the performance appraisal is like dieting only on your birthday and wondering why you’re not losing weight!”)
- How to know when to terminate … 8 questions to ask
- And much more!
This CD will focus on practical, hands-on solutions – not theory! Amy will quickly walk participants through a series of five real-life scenarios, explaining how to discover the root cause of the problem and the manager’s proper response.
“Amy is one of the best trainers I've worked with. I still reference her materials after four years.” – Paula Swain, HR, AES
Editorial Director, HR Specialist
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Problem Employees fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your purchase price – no hassles, no questions asked.
P.P.S. As Catherine Sanchez of Fremont Investment and Loan says about Amy, “Her course was professionally executed, entertaining and introduced methods, techniques and efficiencies that I will continue to use throughout my career.” Start enjoying the success strategies Amy will bring to your career!
Buy the CD now...