You’ve been reading about the big new changes in COBRA requirements included in the federal stimulus package, but the details are still confusing: Who does it cover? How does it interact with state law? How do I collect the full subsidy? What new notices must I send out?
Don’t put your organization or career at risk! Understanding these changes will be vital for your HR compliance in 2009 and beyond. These changes are in effect RIGHT NOW, so chances are you’ve already fallen behind! Get up to speed fast!
Get all your COBRA law questions answered by purchasing the CD of our eye-opening COBRA Workshop: How to Comply with the New Stimulus-Law Rules. This CD will reveal what you MUST do to get your organization into compliance today.
Starting March 1, employers had to start complying with the most sweeping expansion of rights under the COBRA health continuation rules in the law’s 23-year history. This includes a complex 65% subsidy rule … new notice requirements … and expedited rights of appeal for employees.
NOTE: These changes call for immediate action by employers who sponsor health plans – including employers with fewer than 20 workers who weren’t otherwise subjected to COBRA!
The workshop CD will explain:
- What, specifically, the new law requires HR professionals and employers to do NOW
- How to identify ex-employees who qualify as “assistance eligible individuals”
- What new changes are made to length of COBRA coverage (18/29/36 months)
- The proper – and legal – steps to recouping your entire COBRA subsidy under the new law, including all documents needed.
- Which employees are NOT eligible for the COBRA subsidy, and who they can appeal to under the expedited new rules.
- What changes you MUST make to your COBRA notification procedures – within 60 days!
Plus, the workshop CD will clarify the mandatory changes to the privacy and security rules under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Again, you need to meet exacting new notification standards.
Buy the CD now...
The stimulus law brings a substantial change in the COBRA landscape. Given the short deadlines for compliance and importance of these provisions, this CD provides an exceptional, time-efficient opportunity to get in compliance fast.
Editorial Director, HR Specialist
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If the COBRA Workshop fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your purchase price – no hassles, no questions asked.