Tough times mean tough choices for HR. But those choices don’t have to decimate employee morale … or your employee benefits.
Even if you’re forced to cut your benefits budget, you can keep the perks that employees value most – and even add some more – by knowing which benefits are most valuable to employees and which return the greatest ROI for the organization.
Think: low-cost, high-value.
Optimize your employee benefits program – and arm yourself with the details you need to “sell” your ideas to the C-suite – with our must-listen webinar Benefits on a Shoestring: Tight Budgets, New Strategies on April 1. Your presenter is Sharon O’Malley, editor of the highly regarded HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits newsletter, and a long-time expert on work/life issues.
In just 75 minutes, Sharon will educate you on:
- The tactics to negotiate with vendors for no-cost, low-cost extras that make the benefits you buy even more valuable to employees.
- Which voluntary benefits employees are most willing to pay for themselves – and give you kudos for arranging on their behalf.
- Resources in your community that you can tap to bring free programs and perks to your employees.
- Which benefits you can cut without consequence to make room for ones your employees will really appreciate.
- Little-used benefits that can reap your organization enormous good will and loyalty among employees.
- Small perks that make a big impression on employees during rough economic times.
Plus, ask Sharon YOUR questions about choosing the best low-cost (and NO-cost) benefits for your organization.
- Examples of “What’s Working” ideas at organizations like yours across the country.
Nearly 40% of employers plan on cutting benefits in 2009, according to a new CareerBuilder survey. But you’ll leave this webinar prepared to add new benefits, despite the economy and at little or no new cost.
To thank you for registering, we’ll send you a valuable report: Benefits on a Shoestring: 37 Ways to Win and Keep Great Employees. This useful booklet compiles 37 of the best real-world employee-benefits solutions being used in organizations like yours around the country.
And if you register for the Benefits on a Shoestring: Tight Budgets, New Strategies event in the next 24 hours, we’ll also give you a three-month subscription to the HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits newsletter – edited by our expert presenter – absolutely FREE.
As you trim your staff and cut every unnecessary expense, your benefits program becomes more critical than ever to retain and attract the most productive employees. Look to the HR experts at HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits to explain smart strategies for saving and even strengthening those benefits.
Join us on April 1 for this exciting presentation by Sharon O’Malley – who talks with HR specialists all over the country – so you can put these low-budget best practices to work in your organization today.
Editorial Director, HR Specialist
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Benefits on a Shoestring: Tight Budgets, New Strategies fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your copy of Benefits on a Shoestring: 37 Ways to Win and Keep Great Employees and your three-month subscription to HR Specialist: Compensation and Benefits will always be yours to keep.