Credit & Collections Job Descriptions
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events
OVERVIEW: Responsible for the processing and verification necessary to ensure accurate and timely payment of all invoices. Compiles customer payment histories by creating historical financial spreadsheets on customers and analyzing trends from those spreadsheets. Prepares credit reports based on customer strengths and weaknesses.
OVERVIEW: Has the responsibility for managing all delinquent accounts for the purpose of collecting past-due balances. Evaluates quality of accounts receivable and assigns risk factors by generating reports and conducting credit reviews. Assesses credit practices and recommends changes in procedures and policies.
OVERVIEW: Responsible for the overall management of the Credit and Collections department, which includes developing and improving the operational goals of the department. Handles staffing, training, and development of staff. Supervises credit representatives who are responsible for conducting credit investigations and collecting on delinquent accounts.