The federal government has slowly been introducing laws that force employers across the country to provide
• The requires organizations with 50 or more employees to grant eligible employees up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave for qualifying events such as pregnancy, childbirth, adoption, family illness or personal illness.
Recent amendments to the FMLA also force employers to provide leave time for families with members serving in the military. Employees can take up to 26 weeks of leave to care for a family member injured during active-duty military service. Employees may also use 12 weeks of
• The Unif...(register to read more)
- Cinderella! March Madness! The Big Dance! Bracketology!
- N.Y. offers tools for Wage Theft Prevention Act compliance
- Must our handbook include a disclaimer to preserve our 'At-Will' status?
- Read EEOC complaint carefully: Employees can't later expand lawsuit
- Humble drilling company to pay $580,000 in back OT