The federal government has slowly been introducing laws that force employers across the country to provide
• The requires organizations with 50 or more employees to grant eligible employees up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave for qualifying events such as pregnancy, childbirth, adoption, family illness or personal illness.
Recent amendments to the FMLA also force employers to provide leave time for families with members serving in the military. Employees can take up to 26 weeks of leave to care for a family member injured during active-duty military service. Employees may also use 12 weeks of
• The Unif...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Message to sick employees: We want you to stay home!
- Can you block workers e-Chats about pay, union?
- Union setback as court finds Smithfield didn't abuse workers
- Remind bosses: Reference check calls go to HR