Q. We’ve reduced the salaries of our
A. No, your organization should never ask employees to record an incorrect number of hours. Employees should always record the number of hours they actually work.
Since the employees are exempt, however, they should be paid the same each week whether they work 36 or 40 hours. But if employees who saw their salaries reduced are consistently working more than 40 hours, you should evaluate the impact on .
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- NCWHA governs employee incentive and bonus plans
- Good news: Former employees can't just keep filing lawsuits
- Before canceling health insurance, beware FMLA trap that could cost big bucks
- Dealing with a fired employee who signed an arbitration agreement