Q. We’ve reduced the salaries of our
A. No, your organization should never ask employees to record an incorrect number of hours. Employees should always record the number of hours they actually work.
Since the employees are exempt, however, they should be paid the same each week whether they work 36 or 40 hours. But if employees who saw their salaries reduced are consistently working more than 40 hours, you should evaluate the impact on .
- Housing problems overtake child care as No. 1 EAP request
- USERRA: Handling pay, benefits for returning service members
- Free tickets to employees: Taxable compensation?
- Remind employees: Honesty required when applying for health insurance benefits
- A deal's a deal: Good settlements prevent subsequent litigation