1. Which are the top three positions, in order, that recruiters have the toughest time filling?
a. Engineers, nurses, skilled trades
b. Teachers, engineers, nurses
c. Nurses, IT workers, skilled trades
2. Forty percent of U.S. working fathers said they would:
a. Take a 10% pay cut to guarantee they’d keep their jobs
b. Take a 10% pay cut to spend extra time with their kids
c. Take a 10% pay cut to have a shorter commute
3. What grade did a majority of HR and finance directors give to their 401(k) programs?
a. A, the system works and needs no changes
b. B, the system works and needs only slight changes
c. C, the system is generally working but needs a number of improvements
4. If food prices rose at the same rate as medical costs since the 1930s, how much would a dozen eggs cost today?
5. Unemployment is at 9.5% and those with jobs are working less than they’d like. In fact, the average number of hours worked by people who have jobs fell to its lowest level in 45 years to:
a. 33 hours per week
b. 35 hours per week
c. 37 hours per week
Sources: 1. Manpower Inc.; 2. CareerBuilder survey; 3. Charles Schwab survey; 4. American Institute for Preventative Medicine; 5. U.S. Labor Department
Answers: 1. a 2. b 3. b 4. c 5. a
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/9872/the-hr-iq-test-august-09 "