The enhanced Sec. 179 deduction is a tax bonanza for small business owners. You can write off up to $250,000 of new business assets placed in service in tax years beginning in 2009. But remember: The Sec. 179 deduction is limited to the amount of annual taxable income from the business. Strategy: Buy new assets soon and place them in service before Oct. 1. Here's why.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events