Three Los Angeles law firms have partnered to open a 12,000-square-foot day care center for 88 children of attorneys and staff, starting in the fall.
A lawyer who works at one of the firms proposed the center after she struggled to find quality child care for her newborn twin daughters.
The facility will care for infants and prekindergarten-age children.
The three firms are neighbors: Munger, Tolles & Olson, O’Melveny & Myers, and Oaktree Capital . Bright Horizons Family Solutions will run the center, dubbed Hope Street Friends.
Contact: Amber Burke of O’Melveny & Myers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remind management: Don't consider temporary medical problems when making layoff decisions
- The 9 rule changes rocking the FMLA world
- 3 recessionary problems, 3 solutions
- Office Organizer: Small biz tips on file organizing, record retention and email management
- Put it in writing! Tracking discipline proves equal treatment for all