Three Los Angeles law firms have partnered to open a 12,000-square-foot day care center for 88 children of attorneys and staff, starting in the fall.
A lawyer who works at one of the firms proposed the center after she struggled to find quality child care for her newborn twin daughters.
The facility will care for infants and prekindergarten-age children.
The three firms are neighbors: Munger, Tolles & Olson, O’Melveny & Myers, and Oaktree Capital . Bright Horizons Family Solutions will run the center, dubbed Hope Street Friends.
Contact: Amber Burke of O’Melveny & Myers, at email@example.com.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/9757/3-la-firms-to-open-downtown-child-care-center-for-attorneys "
- No policies, no job descriptions, no training: A case study in how not to hire & promote
- Pregnant poor performer: Can we fire her?
- How to make sure you wind up in court: Block worker's return from medical leave
- Review exempt/nonexempt status in wake of court decision on administrative exception
- HR Certification: Truly Helpful or a 'Feel Good' Thing?