In the wake of April’s worldwide H1N1 virus pandemic scare, now is the time to make sure your organization has an effective pandemic plan in place. Although this spring’s immediate threat seems to have abated, public health officials warn that the virus could re-emerge in the fall. There are 13 steps you can take to deal with H1N1:
- When employee files lawsuit after lawsuit, it's time to ask court to stop new ones
- Do we owe STD benefits to employee who has been terminated after FMLA leave expires?
- You can't demand exact day for FMLA treatment
- Judge fed up with All-Feed in OSHA inspection case
- Workers' comp law: How to keep costs, compliance in check