More HR pros are turning to social networking sites for professional and business connections. But it takes a lot of time and effort to check your individual Facebook, LinkedIn and other communities.
Save time with Flock (www.flock.com), Mozilla’s social web browser that gives you one view of updates on all of your favorite people, and content from your favorite sites.
Another aggregator tool: Netvibes (www.netvibes.com), an RSS-based dashboard that sets up one page for tracking headlines from sites and resources you choose.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- 10 ways to cut your organization's legal bills
- Banning religious jokes: Seems extreme, but it could have saved Haddonfield in court
- Apply common sense in determining 'Substantial impairment'
- It depends on how you define 'Overheard'