More HR pros are turning to social networking sites for professional and business connections. But it takes a lot of time and effort to check your individual Facebook, LinkedIn and other communities.
Save time with Flock (www.flock.com), Mozilla’s social web browser that gives you one view of updates on all of your favorite people, and content from your favorite sites.
Another aggregator tool: Netvibes (www.netvibes.com), an RSS-based dashboard that sets up one page for tracking headlines from sites and resources you choose.
- Consider uniform, ADEA-compliant severance and rights-waiver releases--even if age isn't factor
- Face-to-Face talk best bet for helping cope with slump
- Go from 'paper pusher' to 'problem solver'
- Understanding religious accommodations in Pennsylvania workplaces
- Ready, fire, aim: Grocery clerk stops shoplifter, loses job