More HR pros are turning to social networking sites for professional and business connections. But it takes a lot of time and effort to check your individual Facebook, LinkedIn and other communities.
Save time with Flock (www.flock.com), Mozilla’s social web browser that gives you one view of updates on all of your favorite people, and content from your favorite sites.
Another aggregator tool: Netvibes (www.netvibes.com), an RSS-based dashboard that sets up one page for tracking headlines from sites and resources you choose.
- After NLRB ruling, can employees really trash you on Facebook?
- Your attorney's expertise is key to crafting severance agreements that stick
- Employees boost fundraising for Austin-area charities
- The curious case of the cubicle exorcism
- How to manage pay-for-Performance in today's harsh new business environment