More HR pros are turning to social networking sites for professional and business connections. But it takes a lot of time and effort to check your individual Facebook, LinkedIn and other communities.
Save time with Flock (www.flock.com), Mozilla’s social web browser that gives you one view of updates on all of your favorite people, and content from your favorite sites.
Another aggregator tool: Netvibes (www.netvibes.com), an RSS-based dashboard that sets up one page for tracking headlines from sites and resources you choose.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Employees online? Take a byte out of your liability
- Suspect employees of theft? Questions are OK, but detaining risks 'False imprisonment' claim
- Snapshot: What women look for when they look for a new job
- Your millennial employees are more likely to moonlight