More HR pros are turning to social networking sites for professional and business connections. But it takes a lot of time and effort to check your individual Facebook, LinkedIn and other communities.
Save time with Flock (www.flock.com), Mozilla’s social web browser that gives you one view of updates on all of your favorite people, and content from your favorite sites.
Another aggregator tool: Netvibes (www.netvibes.com), an RSS-based dashboard that sets up one page for tracking headlines from sites and resources you choose.
- To prevent retaliation claim, check back within weeks following employee's complaint
- Calling in 'sick' won't trigger FMLA; employee must give details
- The bully boss strikes again! How to deal with bosses who make crazy requests
- Cincinnati's Kroger chain to pay $485,000 for sexual harassment
- Review I-9 compliance through Homeland Security's eyes