More HR pros are turning to social networking sites for professional and business connections. But it takes a lot of time and effort to check your individual Facebook, LinkedIn and other communities.
Save time with Flock (www.flock.com), Mozilla’s social web browser that gives you one view of updates on all of your favorite people, and content from your favorite sites.
Another aggregator tool: Netvibes (www.netvibes.com), an RSS-based dashboard that sets up one page for tracking headlines from sites and resources you choose.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Solo HR pro? Prepare to play big in 2016
- Beware management push-back on HR decisions: Case in Point
- Failing to investigate nebulous charges isn't a federal case--and it's not retaliation
- Discharging employee after FMLA leave expires may be retaliation