Q. We’ve begun paying
A. must be paid the same salary each week regardless of how many hours they work. It is permissible to reduce their work schedules prospectively and to reduce their pay in accordance with their reduced schedules. The reduced schedules, however, must be bona fide changes and not designed to pay the employees less for working essentially the same schedules they did before the change. employees
They should report the actual number of hours they work and should be paid the same amount each week even if their hours fluctuate. However, their hours should generally be in the range of the hours set by the reduced schedules.
- What are the pros and cons of requiring staff to sign mandatory arbitration clauses?
- When and how you can use 'English-Only' rules in the workplace
- It's back-to-school time: What can we do to stop employees from stealing office supplies?
- Squeeze the most out of team-building activities
- Personal liability for wage claims