Treasury has formally released its explanations of President Obama’s tax proposals for the 2010 fiscal year. The long-awaited “Green Book” provides vital in-depth information for both individual and business taxpayers. The proposed tax changes hit hard: Revenue-raisers aimed at individuals total more than $736 billion over 10 years while business tax cuts amount to $71 billion over the same period.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events