The so-called “manufacturing deduction” isn’t limited to companies that manufacture products only in the traditional sense. It’s available to a wider range of business operations. Strategy: See whether your company can squeeze through one of the Section 199 loopholes. If you qualify, you are eligible to deduct up to 6% of your qualified production activity income (QPAI) for the year.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events