If you have an employee who seems constantly exhausted, take note: He or she may suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). And under the newly revised Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), that person could be deemed “disabled” and entitled to reasonable work accommodations ...
- Justified firing doesn't mean employee can't show harassment
- Whine not? Tell chronic complainer to just move on when latest allegation proves false
- Illness controlled by medicine can still be a 'disability'
- There's no excuse for workplace abuse! Even disabled employees can be disciplined
- HR must step up as economy takes a tumble