Ever since the Supreme Court decided the White v. Burlington Northern case in 2004, retaliation lawsuits have been all the rage. But lately there’s been good news for employers. Courts have been refining the retaliation standard for almost five years and have begun concluding that truly minor work changes aren’t retaliation.
- Include summary of arb agreement in receipt
- Office Organizer: Small biz tips on file organizing, record retention and email management
- Why do employers have to investigate harassment?
- Does your organization use volunteers or interns? Know the employment law implications
- Text messages and employee privacy: The Supreme Court weighs in