According to an EEOC lawsuit, when new
Well, the old folks lowered the baby boom on the upstart Gen X’ers who manage the restaurant and nightclub. They filed age discrimination and hostile work environment complaints against Club Gabys. The case will now go to court.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/9603/eeoc-gets-crabby-with-pembrokes-club-gabys "
- Brace for lawsuit if 'demotion' involves less prestige, fewer opportunities
- Unequal treatment during investigation can trigger lawsuit
- Enlist employees' help to win the health-cost battle
- Audit-proof your small business: 5 tax tips that won't raise red flags
- Cite specifics when firing to beat discrimination charges