According to an EEOC lawsuit, when new
Well, the old folks lowered the baby boom on the upstart Gen X’ers who manage the restaurant and nightclub. They filed age discrimination and hostile work environment complaints against Club Gabys. The case will now go to court.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- How far must we go to accommodate a pregnant employee's no-lifting request?
- Beware retaliation suit if lateral transfer harms career
- Dazzle your managers with 'constructive disagreement'
- What should we do? We've heard rumors that some employees are downloading porn at work