According to an EEOC lawsuit, when new
Well, the old folks lowered the baby boom on the upstart Gen X’ers who manage the restaurant and nightclub. They filed age discrimination and hostile work environment complaints against Club Gabys. The case will now go to court.
- Replacing worker with someone slightly younger isn't age bias
- Beware overly broad drug policies, which could violate ADA rules about revealing a disability
- Obama signs Ledbetter Act, easing path for pay-bias suits
- Commercial pilots claim FAA retirement plan broke state law
- Only employee--not his spouse--can sue for disability discrimination