According to an EEOC lawsuit, when new
Well, the old folks lowered the baby boom on the upstart Gen X’ers who manage the restaurant and nightclub. They filed age discrimination and hostile work environment complaints against Club Gabys. The case will now go to court.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- More discrimination suits filed against Savannah police chief
- Non-Minorities can't sue on basis of minority discrimination
- Orlando's Hilton Grand, EEOC settle pregnancy bias case
- Doctor charged, sued for alleged hidden bathroom camera