According to an EEOC lawsuit, when new
Well, the old folks lowered the baby boom on the upstart Gen X’ers who manage the restaurant and nightclub. They filed age discrimination and hostile work environment complaints against Club Gabys. The case will now go to court.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Ensure there's no bias in contract hiring, too
- Design bonus payments to reduce your overtime risks
- No free attorney if employee has legal skills
- Best Buy settles age bias suit claiming it favors younger workers