According to an EEOC lawsuit, when new
Well, the old folks lowered the baby boom on the upstart Gen X’ers who manage the restaurant and nightclub. They filed age discrimination and hostile work environment complaints against Club Gabys. The case will now go to court.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Wage-and-Hour compliance: How to win the numbers game
- Not everyone wears a halo: Courts don't expect perfect work environment
- Make sure you retain all applicant information
- Worker claims negligent supervision caused harassment? She must sue under Title VII