According to an EEOC lawsuit, when new
Well, the old folks lowered the baby boom on the upstart Gen X’ers who manage the restaurant and nightclub. They filed age discrimination and hostile work environment complaints against Club Gabys. The case will now go to court.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- How to change pay scales without triggering age bias suits
- Document decision-making criteria before choosing who stays and who goes in RIF
- 'Sorry': the hardest word to say to job applicants
- How to Respond to an EEOC Complaint: 10 Steps to Success