According to an EEOC lawsuit, when new
Well, the old folks lowered the baby boom on the upstart Gen X’ers who manage the restaurant and nightclub. They filed age discrimination and hostile work environment complaints against Club Gabys. The case will now go to court.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Club manager, golf pro resign in wake of harassment suit
- 'Last straw' needn't be egregious to justify firing
- Sell 'em like Apples: 7 presentation tips from Steve Jobs
- Received just one application for the job? You're not required to hire that person