Under the massive new federal economic stimulus law, employees who suffer an “involuntary termination” have to pay just 35% of the cost of COBRA continuation health care coverage. Employers cover the rest and then the government reimburses them. But what does “involuntary termination” mean?
- Premarital sex or pregnancy discrimination? One's protected while the other is not
- Employees have no privacy claim to company-supplied home PC
- Severance pacts can't ask employees to waive their rights to EEOC claim
- Now hear this: You'll pay for firing worker out on health leave
- Houston jury awards manager almost $1 million for age bias