Under the massive new federal economic stimulus law, employees who suffer an “involuntary termination” have to pay just 35% of the cost of COBRA continuation health care coverage. Employers cover the rest and then the government reimburses them. But what does “involuntary termination” mean?
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events