In light of the H1N1 virus pandemic scare, now's the time to make sure your organization has an effective pandemic plan in place. As public health officials prepare for a vaccination campaign this fall, here are 13 steps you can take to deal with H1N1.
- Bonuses at high school sports governing body violate policy
- Don't let manual become a contract—Make sure employees sign 'At-Will' notice
- Women: Holiday Inn manager expressed himself inappropriately
- Mere days of harassment mean lawsuit when 'Constructive discharge' is involved
- Appeals court: Walmart owes $188 million for unpaid work