If you’ve ever been caught up in an employment lawsuit, chances are you couldn’t wait for it to be over. Yet every case presents a valuable opportunity to prevent future problems and improve HR effectiveness by conducting an “autopsy” of the claim.
- Supreme Court drops pivotal age case
- EEOC rule allows coordination of retiree health benefits with Medicare
- The 'Scarlet M': State uses shame, fines to fight misclassification
- If employee won't admit disability, what are our reasonable accommodation obligations?
- ADEA verdict flies after Boeing's job offer falls flat