The Supreme Court on May 18 ruled that women whose retirement benefits are worth less because they weren’t credited for time spent on maternity leave before enactment of the Pregnancy Discrimination Act can’t sue to recover lost funds. Learn more about a case with important implications for benefits programs.
- Easy way to save money: Use the Garamond font
- How losing 100 pounds sent one employee over the edge (and other wellness best practices)
- Prepare now for the data breach that will inevitably hit you
- When tracking FMLA abuse, use surveillance cautiously
- Orlando's Hilton Grand, EEOC settle pregnancy bias case