Q. One of our employees recently went on military caregiver leave to take care of her injured husband. She is also expected to give birth in the coming weeks. Is she entitled to 12 weeks of leave under the FMLA in addition to her 26 weeks of caregiver leave?
- Call for back-up! When escorting employee from premises, don't go it alone
- Fire blatant rule-breakers--even 'top producers'
- You can add new rule during medical leave
- EEOC's banner 2010 set record for discrimination claims
- Are your employees equal-opportunity offenders? Be sure your discipline is just as colorblind