Q. One of our employees recently went on military caregiver leave to take care of her injured husband. She is also expected to give birth in the coming weeks. Is she entitled to 12 weeks of leave under the FMLA in addition to her 26 weeks of caregiver leave?
- Request accommodations info after FMLA leave expires
- What's this I hear about a 'cooling-off' period in layoffs involving severance pay?
- Exonerated, gone anyway: You can independently assess misconduct
- Ease strict noncompete pacts or risk wrongful discharge claim
- Celebrate HR Professionals Week, Feb. 28 - March 4