A podcast can turn a morning commute into a chance to work on your professional goals. And it’s completely free.
Some of the best for administrative professionals:
• Your Money Matters: http://online.wsj.com/public/page/podcast.html
Advice on budgeting, credit card debt, college tuition and retirement.
• Grammar Girl’s Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing: http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com
Perhaps the best grammar podcast, it answers questions such as “When can you end a sentence with a preposition?”
• Manager Tools: http://www.manager-tools.com
Not just for managers, this podcast offers reliable workplace advice, such as how to conduct an internal interview or give effective feedback.
• Career Podcast Series by Robert Half International: http://www.workvine.com/podcast.html
Employment news and trends.
• Get it Done Guy’s Quick and Dirty Tips to Work Less and Do More: http://getitdone.quickanddirtytips.com
Topics include how to keep your focus at the computer, how to keep track of links and references and how to get through a backlog of reading.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/9385/stay-tuned-in-to-free-professional-advice "