The suit alleges Penn-Mont, its owner, John Koresko, Koresko’s two law firms and attorney Jeanne Bonney failed to pay the death claims the company promised. The suit also claims Penn-Mont withdrew $1 million from various employer trusts to cover lobbying expenses between 2000 and 2009.
It asks the court to remove the defendants as plan fiduciaries and service providers and appoint a special master to determine restitution and provide a full accounting for the plan.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Nov. 4 ballot initiatives may change Colorado employment law
- You can set rules on when employees take vacation time
- Chicago's City Colleges take charge of leave, insurance
- Check whether staff leasing provider is covered by Texas workers' comp law