The suit alleges Penn-Mont, its owner, John Koresko, Koresko’s two law firms and attorney Jeanne Bonney failed to pay the death claims the company promised. The suit also claims Penn-Mont withdrew $1 million from various employer trusts to cover lobbying expenses between 2000 and 2009.
It asks the court to remove the defendants as plan fiduciaries and service providers and appoint a special master to determine restitution and provide a full accounting for the plan.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 4 ways to boost minority retirement savings
- Incentive pay hours don't count toward the 1,250 hours required for FMLA leave
- Florida Unemployment Compensation Law
- Employ 'Casual' Workers? Stem Discrimination Lawsuits by Tracking Assignments You Offer