The suit alleges Penn-Mont, its owner, John Koresko, Koresko’s two law firms and attorney Jeanne Bonney failed to pay the death claims the company promised. The suit also claims Penn-Mont withdrew $1 million from various employer trusts to cover lobbying expenses between 2000 and 2009.
It asks the court to remove the defendants as plan fiduciaries and service providers and appoint a special master to determine restitution and provide a full accounting for the plan.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/9300/labor-department-sues-pennsylvania-benefits-firm "
- Show how HR helps forward the big boss's goals
- How losing 100 pounds sent one employee over the edge (and other wellness best practices)
- Double dipping workers' comp and Social Security
- Use progressive discipline—or prepare to pay unemployment even if conduct was outrageous
- 2 Ohio companies make Fortune 'best' list