It’s been many years since a big sexual harassment case hit the Supreme Court. That’s no reason for employers to rest easy. Regularly review your sexual harassment policy to make sure it’s doing what it should do. Don’t forget to train new managers and supervisors on how to handle complaints, especially those who have recently been promoted from lower-ranking positions.
- Feel free to let the punishment fit the 'crime' when disciplining for off-duty conduct
- Supreme Court: Fewer small firms covered by ADA, but check state law
- What's your most bizarre experience in an interview?
- Biggest Investigation Error: Skipping the Follow-Up Phase
- Don't 'retire' someone before he's ready