When it comes to a racially hostile environment, management must stay on top of the situation. As soon as anyone in HR or upper management gets even the slightest hint that hostile bias has reared its head on the front line, jump into action.
- What is work? How the FLSA defines it
- The key is consistency: Similar wrongdoings deserve similar discipline
- Florida high court sides with employees—Employers liable for unconcealed negligence
- Supreme Court's new term: Arbitration, disparate impact on docket
- Even small changes in job status can be retaliation