Q. An applicant, citing reasons of privacy, has refused to sign the written authorization to permit a
A. Assuming your procedures comply with federal and state laws, you can refuse to employ the person.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Violence puts Six Flags on the defensive over youth hiring
- Allow applicants to answer negative background-check results
- Clear and fair hiring process yields the best candidates--and impresses judges
- How to spot warning signs of chronic absenteeism