Most organizations choose
That’s a mistake more organizations are trying to rectify. Nearly a third (32%) of HR professionals plan to alter their total rewards programs with generational preferences in mind, according to the new Top Five Total Rewards Priorities survey by Deloitte LLP and the International Society of Certified Specialists.
That percentage is likely to increase significantly in the future because the workforce is becoming more multigenerational—especially as older workers remain longer to rebuild their nest eggs.
More organizations are customizing rewards programs to accommodate the values, lifestyles, work habits and interests of different generations. Even low-budget programs can offer rewards th...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Safety trumps bias claim in case of 'no skirts' rule
- Teach the new, critical skill: Managing work/life demands
- IHOP owners flipped, harassment onus didn't
- Whaddya bet a lawyer didn't write these work rules?