1. The top three reasons employees give for being late, in order, are:
a. Getting kids off to school/day care, traffic, late bus/train
b. Late bus/train, traffic, pet problems
c. Traffic, lack of sleep, getting kids off to school/day care
2. When asked to rank the factors most important to their work experience these days, what do employees rank first?
a. Maximizing earnings
b. Securing a position they can count on for long term
c. Having adequate benefits
3. When surveyed in February, more than half of large employers said they had a hiring freeze in effect.
a. True b. False
4. What law, which takes effect in November, represents the first legislative expansion of the EEOC’s jurisdiction since the ADA passed in 1990?
a. Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA)
b. Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA)
c. Open Books And Meetings Act (OBAMA)
5. Under the new stimulus law, eligible individuals have to pay only how much of their COBRA premium?
a. 35% b. 45% c. 65%
6. Among employers that offer wellness benefits, how many offer a weight-loss program?
a. Very few (12%)
b. About half (49%)
c. The majority (67%)
Answers: 1. C 2. B 3. A 4. B 5. A 6. B
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/9087/the-hr-iq-test-april-09 "