Recently, we addressed the risks involved in misclassifying employees as independent contractors and explored the three federal tests for getting it right. Be aware that Florida has own laws for determining whether a worker is an employee or an independent contractor. Along with the federal standards, you need to be familiar with the Florida tests.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events