The decision to outsource HR functions often means a lot of hard work. Hiring a consultant to sort through outsourcing options—whether for, or any of dozens of other functions—can save time and money. But you must choose the right consultant.
An HR outsourcing consultant can steer you through that complex process, relieving you of the need to learn the nuances of outsourcing, screen and select vendors, negotiate contracts and supervise implementation of the new services.
That’s an attractive savings of opportunity costs.
It can also save real money. Handle the outsourcing yourself and you may later discover that your vendor was costlier and less efficient than anticipated. You might learn about other vendors with better technology at lower costs. And you might get stuck with a contract you can’t get out of because you didn’t negotiate the right termination loopholes.
Hiring a consultan...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Employing agency determines where public employees' whistle-blower suits will be heard
- Must we interview men for our receptionist job?
- Key to beating lawsuit: Belief worker broke rule
- Don't turn the other cheek on workplace bullies