The EEOC has filed a lawsuit against a Mount Airy carport dealer, claiming the employer allowed employees to mock a co-worker because of her religion and that supervisors didn’t respond when she complained.
The victim, Brenda Thompson, told the EEOC that her co-workers called her religion a “cult” and said she was a “devil worshipper.” Thompson belongs to an evangelical nondenominational church.
- Retaliation can stick even if underlying complaint doesn't
- Let applicant decide if job threatens his health
- If Presidential Candidates' Pay Reflected Work Force Realities...
- OK to terminate disabled employee if effort to accommodate is unsuccessful
- EEOC sues Mankato home care provider for disability bias