Crack open those books. The eligibility requirements to earn the most popular HR certifications will soon tighten.
Starting in 2011, the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)—an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource(SHRM)—will increase the education level and years of practical experience necessary to earn the Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), and Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) certifications.
Find details at www.hrci.org.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Law
- Beware discipline after return from FMLA leave
- USAA's wellness message resonates with employees
- 'Kevin eats all the good cookies!'... and 12 other weirdest complaints to HR