Crack open those books. The eligibility requirements to earn the most popular HR certifications will soon tighten.
Starting in 2011, the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)—an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource(SHRM)—will increase the education level and years of practical experience necessary to earn the Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), and Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) certifications.
Find details at www.hrci.org.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- HR technology: Shortcuts to find the best vendors, products
- Address sexual harassment fast! It's the right--and smart--thing to do
- Ask not what your network can do for you
- Pay less estimated tax, keep more money in your pocket