Crack open those books. The eligibility requirements to earn the most popular HR certifications will soon tighten.
Starting in 2011, the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)—an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource(SHRM)—will increase the education level and years of practical experience necessary to earn the Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), and Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) certifications.
Find details at www.hrci.org.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Spell out FMLA intermittent leave timing in handbook—or risk a million-dollar mistake
- Is it time to start using an electronic I-9 system?
- PTOs go mainstream; benchmark your plan
- More than low rating required to win discrimination suit