Crack open those books. The eligibility requirements to earn the most popular HR certifications will soon tighten.
Starting in 2011, the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)—an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource(SHRM)—will increase the education level and years of practical experience necessary to earn the Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), and Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) certifications.
Find details at www.hrci.org.
- Act fast to remedy slurs, threats, other outrageous behavior
- Managers: Don't sit on harassment claim, notify designated person
- Attitude, absence & foul language: 3 scripts for those conversations you'd rather not have
- Older worker scorns younger boss? What to do
- Lessons From Strip-Search Case: Train Managers on 'Dignity'