Two companies headquartered in New Jersey have made Fortune magazine’s 2009 “100 Best Companies to Work For” list: Atlantic Health, headquartered in Morristown; and Novo Nordisk, based in Princeton.
Five other companies with a large presence in New Jersey also made the list. They are Goldman Sachs, KPMG, NuStar Energy, Paychex and Shared Technologies.
Why it matters: Employers recruiting out-of-state talent sometimes have to fight the impression that New Jersey is in decline. Point out that this is a misconception by mentioning that two top New Jersey employers made the Fortune list.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8911/2-new-jersey-companies-on-fortunes-best-to-work-for-list "
- Hire education: Your step-by-step guide to legal hiring practices
- Balance need for racial diversity against threat of reverse discrimination lawsuit
- Use business necessity as rationale for pre-Employment exams
- Stop frivolous claims with solid hiring, promotion processes consistently applied
- FMLA in a Nutshell: How to Comply With the Family and Medical Leave Act