Two companies headquartered in New Jersey have made Fortune magazine’s 2009 “100 Best Companies to Work For” list: Atlantic Health, headquartered in Morristown; and Novo Nordisk, based in Princeton.
Five other companies with a large presence in New Jersey also made the list. They are Goldman Sachs, KPMG, NuStar Energy, Paychex and Shared Technologies.
Why it matters: Employers recruiting out-of-state talent sometimes have to fight the impression that New Jersey is in decline. Point out that this is a misconception by mentioning that two top New Jersey employers made the Fortune list.
- Dunkin' Donuts sues own franchisees for hiring illegals
- Refusing to hire former criminals: Is it race discrimination?
- Smoke out applicants' lies with savvy interviews, testing
- Can a company be liable for race-Biased firing if decision-Maker didn't know the person's race?
- State Supreme Court upholds reverse discrimination verdict