Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Volunteer fire dept. settles harassment suit for $15,000
- Be prepared to cite skills to explain wage disparity
- When workplace romance goes bad, fall back on sexual harassment policy for discipline
- Remind managers: Zip your lips when it comes to pregnancy