Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can we discipline an employee for his postings on a social networking site?
- Required: Investigating all harassment complaints Not required: Providing a perfect workplace
- After career ups and downs, Ironton officer is still fired
- Layoffs: The right way to prepare and execute