Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Michigan's Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act covers reverse discrimination, too
- Count on being sued if you fire employee who has complained about harassment
- Unholy trinity: 3 employees for the price of 1
- One innocent interview question that could land you in court