Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
- Female worker replaced by a female may still pursue sex bias case
- Discovered hostile environment? Fix the problem, ensure there's no repeat ... and rest easy
- Simple culture of civility and respect can wind up saving sky-high legal fees
- Class matters when discrimination is alleged
- Cite business reasons to justify terminations