Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Think twice before suddenly withdrawing ADA accommodation that's been working
- Boss who hired also fired? Back it up anyway to defend against discrimination claims
- It's a buyer's market: Hire the best candidates over those who meet minimum requirements
- Shouting match over name-calling: That's not protected activity