Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Aiding and abetting' discrimination can include giving false reasons for discharge
- Winston-Salem Dairy Queen faces harassment charges
- Court refuses to freeze employer's assets pending outcome of discrimination case
- Must vacation, sick leave be listed on pay stubs?