Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
- Lilly and Carlos: Questions and answers on the Ledbetter Act's unintended consequences
- What to do when enforcement agencies come knocking
- Supreme Court allows retaliation suits under Civil War-Era law
- Do you give different leave to working moms and dads?
- Can you legally ban men from 'female-focused' jobs?