Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
- Goldsboro builder settles bias case with Adventists
- Carefully document every rule violation to defend against surprise claims
- Don't fear conflicting reviews show discrimination
- Former TSU hoops coach wins $730,000 for sex bias
- Cut retaliation liability risk by taking action on all harassment complaints