Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- AA Foundry drops appeal of EEOC harassment case
- OK to terminate disabled employee if effort to accommodate is unsuccessful
- Employee committed firing offense? Terminate ASAP--or else prepare for court
- Keep medical data private, even if new HIPAA rules don't apply