Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8815/sodexo-laundry-services-settles-pregnancy-discrimination-lawsuit "
- Prompt cleanup, spot inspections are the keys to curing racially hostile environment
- EEOC Eyes the New Breed of Wellness Programs
- Good news for less-Than-Perfect workplaces: No need to sweat the small stuff
- Hiding behind staffing agency won't protect you; temps can sue, too
- Ocala firm pays for tolerating same-sex harassment