Sodexo Laundry Services and the EEOC have settled a lawsuit over
Hispanic employees of Sodexo, a national corporation with a large Florida presence, allegedly got better assignments than Haitian workers.
Final note: Remember, preferential treatment for one protected group is another protected group’s discrimination claim.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Anonymous' harassment: How to respond when harasser is faceless and nameless
- New president, new Congress: 5 new employment laws could reshape HR
- Pittsburgh McDonald's faces suit alleging rogue manager
- Supreme Court greases path for bias cases