By now, you have probably adjusted yourand hourly wage information to reflect the new Florida minimum wage of $7.21 per hour, which was effective on Jan. 1.
Effective July 24, you will have to make another adjustment, as the federal minimum is then set to rise to $7.25 per hour. Get ready to pony up for that extra four cents per hour.
- Big business finds big benefit in tuition assistance
- Boost retirement plan participation with automatic enrollment, contribution increases
- Feds sue Northbrook union fund for improper lending
- Dancer says he was frozen out after asking how to turn down sex
- Using Independent Contractors? Here's how to make the call