By now, you have probably adjusted your payroll software and hourly wage information to reflect the new Florida minimum wage of $7.21 per hour, which was effective on Jan. 1.
Effective July 24, you will have to make another adjustment, as the federal minimum is then set to rise to $7.25 per hour. Get ready to pony up for that extra four cents per hour.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/8812/federal-minimum-wage-to-top-floridas-721-on-july-24 "
- Must we pay interns and give them benefits?
- Misclassifying employees as contractors? IRS wants to know
- Fired sales rep did not return our iPad! Can we deduct its value from his last check?
- Bill would require unemployed to volunteer five hours a week
- Can we deduct wages to cover unpaid-for employee purchases following termination?