By now, you have probably adjusted yourand hourly wage information to reflect the new Florida minimum wage of $7.21 per hour, which was effective on Jan. 1.
Effective July 24, you will have to make another adjustment, as the federal minimum is then set to rise to $7.25 per hour. Get ready to pony up for that extra four cents per hour.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Out of sight shouldn't be out of mind: Monitor remote facilities for signs of harassment
- Provide wage statements to all employees--even if they can't give a Social Security number
- You don't have to pay all managers equally unless jobs are substantially similar
- Local Ordinances in Michigan