By now, you have probably adjusted yourand hourly wage information to reflect the new Florida minimum wage of $7.21 per hour, which was effective on Jan. 1.
Effective July 24, you will have to make another adjustment, as the federal minimum is then set to rise to $7.25 per hour. Get ready to pony up for that extra four cents per hour.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Bill would double rewards for minimum wage lawsuits
- How to change pay scales without triggering age bias suits
- Be prepared to offer rock-solid reasons for pay levels
- Complicated compensation formula? Prepare to spell out all details in court