By now, you have probably adjusted your
While that may have stretched your labor budget, you won’t have to make any further adjustments on July 24, when the federal minimum wage goes up to $7.25 per hour.
Ohio employers must still pay that extra nickel.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Given California's strict break rules, can employees work through lunch?
- Can we make employee pay cost of lost BlackBerry through payroll deductions?
- Are we allowed to require employees to receive their wages through paycards?
- Self-insured? New health plan fees due to IRS in July