By now, you have probably adjusted your
While that may have stretched your labor budget, you won’t have to make any further adjustments on July 24, when the federal minimum wage goes up to $7.25 per hour.
Ohio employers must still pay that extra nickel.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- New York minimum wage to increase at end of year
- Call lawyer when changes mean employees must sign releases
- Illinois among states eyeing worker misclassification issues
- Problem Solved: Real People … Real Comp & Benefits Solutions, July '09