By now, you have probably adjusted your
While that may have stretched your labor budget, you won’t have to make any further adjustments on July 24, when the federal minimum wage goes up to $7.25 per hour.
Ohio employers must still pay that extra nickel.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Report blasts urban employers
- Can we use a tip credit to make sure our employees make at least the minimum wage?
- Hiring independent contractor? Be prepared to document that he's not an employee
- Pay cut may be legit reason to quit, collect unemployment