U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is actively encouraging employers to use computerized versions of the federal I-9 employment eligibility verification form. Is it time for you to ditch your paper I-9s? These pros and cons will help you decide.
- Legal drug, legal drug test … and a legal mess for the employer
- Pennsylvania recognizes workers who help cut state costs
- Lead your organization toward globalization: 6 steps
- When creating job descriptions, focus on 'essential functions' employees really perform
- As the employer, it's up to you to prove overtime exempt status