New York Knicks center Eddy Curry has been sued by his former driver, who claims that Curry made a pass at him. The former driver, David Kuchinsky, also says that Curry used racial slurs around him, allegedly calling Kuchinsky “f…..g Jew,” “cracker” and other demeaning names.
Kuchinsky worked for Curry for three years and claims Curry owes him back wages, plus damages for the alleged harassment and race discrimination. Curry denied all charges.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can we do anything about an employee who files false harassment claims?
- Austin F.D. stops hiring after EEOC claims testing bias
- Employee refuses to cooperate with internal investigation? That's a firing offense
- Social Security disability doesn't mean no accommodations