New York Knicks center Eddy Curry has been sued by his former driver, who claims that Curry made a pass at him. The former driver, David Kuchinsky, also says that Curry used racial slurs around him, allegedly calling Kuchinsky “f…..g Jew,” “cracker” and other demeaning names.
Kuchinsky worked for Curry for three years and claims Curry owes him back wages, plus damages for the alleged harassment and race discrimination. Curry denied all charges.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- No matter how unlikely the allegations, always investigate reverse sex discrimination
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Act doesn't protect nonemployees from sexual harassment
- Retaliation can happen even in flimsy harassment case
- How to counsel employees who have personal problems