New York Knicks center Eddy Curry has been sued by his former driver, who claims that Curry made a pass at him. The former driver, David Kuchinsky, also says that Curry used racial slurs around him, allegedly calling Kuchinsky “f…..g Jew,” “cracker” and other demeaning names.
Kuchinsky worked for Curry for three years and claims Curry owes him back wages, plus damages for the alleged harassment and race discrimination. Curry denied all charges.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Flexibility makes for good accommodations--and a good strategy for winning ADA lawsuits
- Hiring licensed applicants? Check for violations that revoke the license
- Assigning black staff to black clients: Is that bias?
- Sexual harassment costs Nassau P.D. $1 million