New York Knicks center Eddy Curry has been sued by his former driver, who claims that Curry made a pass at him. The former driver, David Kuchinsky, also says that Curry used racial slurs around him, allegedly calling Kuchinsky “f…..g Jew,” “cracker” and other demeaning names.
Kuchinsky worked for Curry for three years and claims Curry owes him back wages, plus damages for the alleged harassment and race discrimination. Curry denied all charges.
- Warn managers: Zero tolerance for any kind of age-related harassment
- Before assigning work based on employee and client race, double-check for bias
- Bakery settles after allegations of harassment against Mexicans
- First lawsuit filed under new genetic discrimination law
- Dealership heads to court in male/Male harassment case